Saturday, March 12, 2011

Found the greatest place for handmade paper!!

I am an origami artist so it is probably no surprise that I love paper. I especially love handmade papers. The textures and vibrant colors... I could go on and on. But I have always had to order my paper online. The patterns are beautiful but they are sometimes limited and you never know what the true texture or weight of the paper is until it arrives in the mail. Well, today I discovered a store, Paper Source, that has a huge selection of papers from a variety of countries that are stunningly beautiful. If you like paper half as much as I do (I know I'm a little crazy about paper) you need to check this place out! I could have spent hours in this store and spent alot more than the $40 that I did spend. The paper is a great price compared to the prices I pay online and I don't have to wait for it to be shipped to me or pay for shipping for that matter. There are several different store locations but i went to the one in central Philly on Walnut and 16th street. Check it out!!

No comments: